cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing actions in Workcenter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have recently updated to SolMan 7.0 SP-Stack 15 and have the following problem:

In SAP documentation, the workcenter for Incident Management has the following actions availble in the contextual navigation panel:

Overview

Search

But in my case, I only have Overview and Messages available. I am missing Search and Report.

Can anyone help me with this please?

Thanks and regards,

Henry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> I have recently updated to SolMan 7.0 SP-Stack 15 and have the following problem:

>

> In SAP documentation, the workcenter for Incident Management has the following actions availble in the contextual navigation panel:

> Overview

> Messages

> Search

> Report

>

> But in my case, I only have Overview and Messages available. I am missing Search and Report.

Hi Henry,

I assume, the user does not have authorizations to process message, but only to enter new messages.

Check the assigned authorizations.

You might especially check for authorizations for text type SU15 (Information for SAP). Assigning this authorization will show items in navigation panel

Regards, Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ruediger, thank you for your reply.

I assumed the problem was not authorization related because in other workcenters (SolMan) I've had a link availabe and not the authorization to run the transaction.

For everyone else the specific Authorization Object which Ruediger refers to is CRM_TXT_ID

Thank you very much Ruediger

Regards,

Henry

Answers (0)