cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro ABAP : Table with DropDownByKey does not have neat focus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a table, with one column of type dropdownbyKey, i need this so that i can display the DESCRIPTION rather than key. Issue is when i select a ROW in this table i see a special YELLOW BG COLOR on all columns except the column that has drop down by key it is first thing enduser points out as issue ???

Any help would attract points

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How it is Possible ? Wen we select a Particular Row in a Table , then that whole Row will get displayed in Yellow Background...

Regards,

Padmam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have this issue, give me ur email id i will email you the screen shot. entire row is displayed in YELLOW background Except the Columns that have DROPDOWNBYKEY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eureka,

I am new to webdynpro abap area.Please provide me step by step procedure for working on Dropdown by key,Check boxes Radio buttons aand all UI elements.

Please provide me.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Eureka,

>

> I am new to webdynpro abap area.Please provide me step by step procedure for working on Dropdown by key,Check boxes Radio buttons aand all UI elements.

>

> Please provide me.

First of all, please don't attach new questions to existing threads. Second asking for step by step procedures on all UI elements is really outside the scope of a forum posting and asking for too much. If you are that new to Web Dynpro ABAP, then start by reading the online documentation, the WDA WIKI section, and the WDA eLearnings.