cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Anybody can give me idea about simulator tools, which are for XI interface Testing?

As of my knowledge, the main objective of this simulator is to create test environment from external systems to SAP XI.

Does anybody worked on the same?

or suggest me possible testing mechanism for 3rd party to SAP XI.

Thanks,

Zia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We have different ways of testing for different scenarios.

For SOAP scenarios, we have the SOAP Client.(Search the forum to get the link from where you can download it)

For testing within XI we have Runtime Workbench Test Tool which can trigger messages from adapter/integration engines.

Not sure if this is what you wanted.

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the HTTP Test Tool for Simulation

/message/266750#266750 [original link is broken]

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

I don't understand the link... I don't find any relavence between my problem and Ur proposed solution.

Thanks for Ur efforts.

Zia

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Detroubulator is one of the open source unit test tool for SAP XI mapping programs

Detroubulator version 1.1: Bits and pieces

/people/morten.wittrock/blog/2007/04/25/detroubulator-version-11-new-features-part-1

Integration Tests in ABAP Development und Tool Support

/people/tobias.trapp/blog/2007/08/17/integration-tests-in-abap-development-und-tool-support

Integration Tests and Integration Test Tools

/people/paul.medaille/blog/2005/06/24/test-your-xi-configuration-with-the-new-test-tool

Integration Tests and Integration Test Tools

/people/tobias.trapp/blog/2007/10/24/integration-tests-and-integration-test-tools

Reposting IDocs instead of Recreating - For Testing Purpose

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/07/25/reposting-idocs-instead-of-recreating--for-testing-purpose-xi

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

file zilla is a tool to test the interfaces..whre as hear we will give the login details of xi server and provide the source path then it will show soruce path their we can paste the source file and press enter

after that we will give the target path hear we will check wether file is generated or not...

file zilla is used for testing the interfaces.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

our interfaces are mainly IDocs and JDBC.

I was asked to develop a simulator(Test tool for SQL server, in SAP environment).

Thanks for the information.

Zia

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

NO Idea about JDBC Simulators but, For IDoc we have a readymade Test Tool available in R/3.

the WE19 transaction.

Regards,

Ravi