cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

different customer have different sales unit!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have a special requirement,I don't know is it possible to do it by sap standard function, for example one material, material No:A, basic unit:pc,sale unit:box, for customer 01, 10 pc = 1 box, for customer 02, 5 pc = 1 box. I can maintain a convert factor in the material master data, but in the sales order I have to modify the convert factor for different customer. we have so many order, is it impossible to maintain different convert factor for different customer in some master data.

Thanks

Lance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lance

Quite interesting !!!!

Is it mandatory the selling price should be per box ?? Why dont you to think of maintaining price per piece itself ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I am sorry,I make a mistake, my question is different customer have the same sales unit,but different convert factor!

"for example one material, material No:A, basic unit:pc,sale unit:box, for customer 01, 10 pc = 1 box, for customer 02, 5 pc = 1 box. I can maintain a convert factor in the material master data, but in the sales order I have to modify the convert factor for different customer. we have so many order, is it impossible to maintain different convert factor for different customer in some master data. "

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear lance

I dont think this is possible. Either you have to standardise your packing that is irrespective of customer, one box to accommodate 10 pcs or maintain pricing per piece.

How system will know if you maintain pricing per box but packing will keep on varying ??

Still if you want to have the selling price per box, then create a seperate material code and assign it to respective customers, which I dont recommend.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I know it's weird,However we need this process, we sell reagent to hospital,we need different sales unit for different hospital.I dont care about the price thing, I need the sales order have different sales unit for different hospital, or the same sales unit but different convert factor.

Anyway I can use user exit to meet our need,if there is any standard function,it will be perfect.

thanks so much.

Lance

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what you need to do is to have a specific packing proposal for customers who do not follow a standard packing.

You can do this in packing. Please checkthe literature for packing proposal under Logistics - shipping.

regds

Jude