cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during ear file deployment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the error while trying to deploy ear file using SDM.

The error log is

Starting Deployment of MyzipBean

Aborted: development component 'MyzipBean'/'sap.com'/'localhost'/'2008.06.13.17.44.31'/'0':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/MyzipBean.. Reason: Incorrect application sap.com/MyzipBean:Bean MyzipBean: can not find method ejbCreate() in ejb-class myzip.MyzipBean. Each create method must be named create<METHOD>, and it must match one of the ejbCreate<METHOD> methods defined in the session bean class. The matching ejbCreate<METHOD> method must have the same number and types of arguments. EJB Specification 7.10.6.Bean MyzipBean: can not find method ejbCreate() in ejb-class myzip.MyzipBean. Each create method must be named create<METHOD>, and it must match one of the ejbCreate<METHOD> methods defined in the session bean class. The matching ejbCreate<METHOD> method must have the same number and types of arguments. EJB Specification 7.10.8.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: <--Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.engine.services.deploy.DeployResourceBundle', ID='com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.deployment.EJBDeploymentException: Incorrect application sap.com/MyzipBean:Bean MyzipBean: can not find method ejbCreate() in ejb-class myzip.MyzipBean. Each create method must be named create<METHOD>, and it must match one of the ejbCreate<METHOD> methods defined in the session bean class. The matching ejbCreate<METHOD> method must have the same number and types of arguments. EJB Specification 7.10.6.Bean MyzipBean: can not find method ejbCreate() in ejb-class myzip.MyzipBean. Each create method must be named create<METHOD>, and it must match one of the ejbCreate<METHOD> methods defined in the session bean class. The matching ejbCreate<METHOD> method must have the same number and types of arguments. EJB Specification 7.10.8.

What could be the reason?

Thanks,

Jaishankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you create ejb using NWDS the ejbCreate method does'nt get added to bean program. You have to manually add this.

Manually add code below before module ModuleData process method.

public void ejbCreate() throws CreateException {

}

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anand. That did the trick

Thanks,

Jaishankar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Restart the upgrade

2. When it shows the error above open callSdmViaSapinst.log and search for the application that can't be deployed

3. If application is STOPPED start it

4. Undeploy the application if it is STARTED

5. Press the "Retry" button in the error message dialog box from the

upgrade

6. If it fails again for another application go to 2.

Please refer SAP NOte 851590. I don't know if it work for u, as i have given this , it seems for Upgrade as you are developing.

Look into this thread also

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Edited by: Aashish Sinha on Jun 13, 2008 3:20 PM

Edited by: Aashish Sinha on Jun 13, 2008 3:28 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaisankar,

The error specifying that ejbCreate method is missing. Are you develop the code for Bean. For ejb you have to create 2 interfaces one class.

1.Home Interface.

2.Remote Interface.

3.EjbClass

in Home interface you have to specify the create method.

Check the have you writen the ejbCreate method with parameters if it is stateful session bean.

Reward points if needful.

Thanks,

RamuV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramu,

Thanks. I am using NWDS for developing my adapter module as explained in the How to guide.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f013e82c-e56e-2910-c3ae-c602a67b...

Regards,

Jaishankar