cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Message from Seeburger message monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I want to know that is there any possiblity of resending the message from Seeburger message monitoring tool.

One of the messages failed due to a problem in sender ID.

I want to resend this message. is it possible ?

Note: Message send out successfully from communcation channel to AS2 adapter.

Thanks

Sunil.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

within the Runtime Workbench Message Monitoring you can select the messages in the Adapter Engine which have an error state and resend them. Also you will see within the Audit Log of each failed message, that the Adapter Engine will try to resend the messages a number of times.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/09/xi-restarting-successfully-processed-messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello gabriel,

please read the my post

"Note: Message send out successfully from communcation channel to AS2 adapter."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

You can goto transaction SXMB_MONI. You can select the failed message and click on resend button on application toolbar to resend the message.

Thanks,

Punit

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is no failed messages in SXMB_MONI.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I doubt if there is any such option in Seeburger workbench.

Just try to explore the options in Resource Management. Not completely sure though.

regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Ravi for your inputs ..

I read the Documentation on Resource Management , couldn't find anything helpful.

In message monitoring tab of seeburger workbench, there is an option to export & import the messages.

Any one tried this option before ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Please let me know what error you can see in Seeburger Workbench.

In My view you can see the below type of error with State u201CError on send, will be retriedu201D

If Any Message failed in AS2 Adapter may be due to any reason

1. Wrong Sender/ Receiver ID

2. Wrong URL

3. Firewall rules are not in place

4. Partner Production site is down and you are unable to connect to him

Messages with above errors will appear with Success Flag in SXMB_MONI. But they will be caught by Seeburger Adapter and will be in the Error Status in SEEBURGER WORK BENCH

The only way to find/restart those messages is go to Runtime Work Bench Messages Monitoring --> Messages form Component (Adapter Engine) ---> System Error Status.

Any Message which failed in Seeburger Level can be seen only in Runtime Workbench.

Regards,

Rama.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Our problem was with the authentication in the proxy server.

Thanks for all...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once the processed message have successful status, then its not possible to re-send it again

You need to triger new message from sender.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply,

its an ASN sent to the customer in production system.

So before resending the the same message i want to know is there any other way out.

Its happened because the third party vendor -VANBOX which is forwarding the messages to the customer did some chages in the sender ID.

Did seeburger tool is not supporting 100% message delivery as SAP XI does. ?