cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Adobe Interactive Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I would like to create some Adobe Interactive Forms examples.

As far as I know, I have to install Adobe Document Services to create Adobe Interactive Forms.

From this guide (/people/achim.hauck/blog/2005/02/04/my-struggles-with-the-adobe-document-services-in-was640) I know that I need a number of files to install ADS:

- 51030723_1.zip (ADS). I got this file

- 51030843_<x> (SR1 Installation Master). I can't find this file.

Can somebody tell me, where I can find this file?

What do I need if I just want to create some Adobe Interactive Forms on my local development environment?

Greetings,

Olaf

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Olaf,

if you have an Engine up and running, all you need is the corresponding ADS SP, which includes all the files you need.

From this other thread it seems you want to install on an SP 12 Engine. Go to SAP Service Marketplace /patches, select Search for Support Packages and Patches, enter ADS in the search dialog, and click on Search. It'll give you a hit list. For SP 12, there is a main SP file and a patch. Deploy these and it should work.

Regards,

Markus Meisl

SAP NetWeaver Prosuct Mangagement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

during the deployment an exception was thrown:

Starting Deployment of DocumentServicesLicenseManager

Aborted: development component 'DocumentServicesLicenseManager'/'com.adobe'/'Adobe Systems'/'700.20050511160929.198898':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application com.adobe/DocumentServicesLicenseManager.. Reason: Exception during generation of components of application com.adobe/DocumentServicesLicenseManager in container EJBContainer.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generation of components of application com.adobe/DocumentServicesLicenseManager in container EJBContainer.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment of DocumentServicesLicenseManager finished with Error (Duration 29158 ms)

Can you tell me what's the problem here?

Greetings,

Olaf

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Olaf,

this could have many different reasons, it sounds a lot like a missing configuration step of the ADS. The best is to create a message on component BC-SRV-FP and to attach the complete server log.

Regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally!

I solved the problem with the installation.

I just had to deploy the two .sca files ADSAP.sca and ADSAPOFF.sca from the zip file 51030723_1.zip which I got from the download center (http://service.sap.com/swdc)

Now the Confirmation page http://localhost:50000/AdobeDocumentServices/Config can be displayed.

Thanks for your support.

Olaf