SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRS Enhance WorkList

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have to work on the below requirement , for that we need to enhanced the below functionality for the MRS worklist

1. Transfer the order operation system + user status from SAP to MRS

2. Add the additional custom fields viz. for location, appointments and street works etc. to MRS worklist and update them from SAP

3. Highlight the worklist items with different colors for the following conditions:

a. Items with high priority

b. Items not with high priority but with an appointment

4. Identify work list items with street works (future requirement for TMA)

Could any tell me how we can do it above functionality. what are the required Inputs we need to fulfill the requirement

Thanks ,

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

About your questions:-

1. Transfer the order operation system + user status from SAP to MRS

Yes this can easily be done:-

Define ur status(BS02), ap it to abstract status in MRS(/mrss/img->basis setting->define status).

Define and then map the abstratc status to user status defined, so if the status is set in order it will come to MRS.

2. Add the additional custom fields viz. for location, appointments and street works etc. to MRS worklist and update them from SAP

Yes this can also be done easily, IF you are on a version till 600, there is a note which defines the steps,

IF in 610, check the help in :-

/mrss/img->set up scheduler work place->worklist profile

Here what you need to do is:-

Define your fields,

Put those fields in work list profile which is going to be used.

Define a class where you want to write the logic for filling these fields.

The text in each of the customizing node are explanatory and I guess you should not have problem.

3. Highlight the worklist items with different colors for the following conditions:

This can also be done by having a field like LINECOLOUR, check there is a std note for this.

a. Items with high priority

b. Items not with high priority but with an appointment

About the priority , This needs to be an additional field to be defined in WL, now you can have the prority being saved in MRS too,

For this you need to enhance the /MRSS/D_DEM_PLR ,there is a customer include, here you need to put your field(say priority in this case). The logic is then to be added in a method-FILL_MRS_CI_INCLUDES of badi defination-/MRSS/RSG_PM_INT.

To get the priority use std bapi to read order,

4. Identify work list items with street works (future requirement for TMA)

I am not sure about what is required here, can you explain in detail.

Thanks and reagrds

Rishab Bucha