cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of Stock from Quality Insp. to Unrestricted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP-PP/QM Experts,

I am doing complete inspection with UD for a particular inspection lot but my stock in Quality Inspection is not transfer to Unrestricted Used stock.I also tried Movt.Type 321 thereafter the stock can't moved.Pl.suggest me the usefull solutions.Helpfull solution will be awarded.

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After entering UD code, go immediately to 'Inspection Lot Stock' tab, then in 'To be posted' section press 'Set Proposal' button.

Press Save button, additional screen pop-up. In that screen select 'Unrestricted' radio button. & finally post it.

Revert after you tried it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nil & Shankran,

Thanks for answering.

I am done UD through QA32 and after sucessfully UD without any error message my stock in quality is not moved to Uns.Stock.Why this is happen ? What is the possibilies solution.

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Prashant,

after doing UD , have u posted the stock through Inpection Lot stock Tab. in QA32.

rgds

Amitabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amitabh,

Inspection Lot Stock Transfer Tab is not display in QA32.I think this lot is manually created by my End/Core User.B'coz of non-display of this Tab i unable to transfer that stock.

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prsanth,

Check whether u have put tick mark in post to inspection stock indicator if not put it and test u will get inspection lot tab in qa32 or qa11.

Secondly, u r core user might have activated quality inspection for a non-stock item which naturally has no stock.

Thirdly, u r core user might have created a lot for a Event where account assignment is not there for u r project stock (this is incase of PS module also implemented)

Plz revert if u have any other questions.

With regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

There is a tick mark in post to inspection stock indicator thereafter inspection lot tab in qa32 or qa11 is not activated.

Secondly, this is a stock item.

Thirdly, No PS module is implemented in my client

I think the user has posted the stock through MB1C with Movt.Type 503 into quality stock.At the time of this posting the 05 inspection type is not activated in QM view of Material Master thatswhy system does not created any inspection lot for this.

After some days,with out stock posting from inspection stock to unrestricted stock,he has activated 05 inspection stock for the first time.

Pl.suggest any possible solution .

Prashant

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Delete all inspection types set up for the material. Make sure no QM is active. Process all existing inspection lots for the material.

Now you should be able to use a standard stock posting transaction (321/322) to move the material out of of QI or cancel the original stock posting document.

Edit the material again and add in all the correct inspection types again.

Redo the 503 movement type to bring the material back in and hopefully it'll have the 05 inspection lot now and be stock relevant.

Keep in mind that any manually created inspection lot is never stock relevant.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi craig,

Thanks for answering.

Prashant

muthusamy_sankaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What error message you will get?

Pls double click on error message task bar and then you will see details of error

Regards,

Sankaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when u doing ud in t/code qa11

there tab for goods movement

try this

are u getting any error

regards,

nil