please explain the need of tcode vl10b

regards

Maithrayan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Normally, STO is Created by Receiving plant,this VL10B Transaction is run in Suppling plant.By this transaction only we find the STO was created in Receiving plant...

From sas...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

shuvankar_mondal
Participant
0 Kudos

VL10B is used to see the STO for which delivery creation is pending. You can create

delivery by simply selecting STO and click on "Back Ground" tab.

Then click show&hide button to see the delivery created.

Rgds

Shuva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

VL10b is using for creating outbound delivery w.r.to purchase orders.

here you enter only shipping point and purchase order no under purchase order tab and execute it..

apart frm VL10B u can use VL10G,VL10b,VL04,...

anything more.....

raj

Edited by: raj rajan on Apr 24, 2009 5:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

VL10B is the transaction to create the Delivery for a STO/Purchase order. STO is the order where we move the inventory from one plant to another. The Delivery is created so that can be goods issued from supplying plant for the goods to be received at Receiving plant.

Please let me know if you need any more info

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VL10B Transaction is used to create deliveries for the Stock Transport Order, which are created in the transaction ME21N. (STO's are used to move stocks from one plant to another plant. The inventory change will happen here.)

This transaction VL10B shows only Purchase Orders which are due for delivery. Another transaction VL10D will show you the list sales orders as well as purchases orders due for delivery.

You can't create deliveries for Purchase Orders anywhere else other than the above mentioned transactions.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

I have created the STO but while executing the VL10B it does not selects any...

I have checked the delivery date as well in STO (today), item catagory U.

Any suggestion..

Regards,

JPS