cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have XXX condition type(it uses alt condition base value 3- net price) on pricing procedure to calculate net price before frieght and tax on sales order. Now the client only need that condition type value for reporting purpose.

Tell me which table this calculating condition type amount has stored for particular customer/material/sales order. How do and where do i pick that XXX condtion type amount to show on client report.

I checked few tables A004, A094 etc....

regards

rc gopi

Edited by: Gopi Chandrakesan on Jun 13, 2008 2:33 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear gopi

Please check in KONV / KONP from which you can track the said condition type. But if you want to corelate this condition type with billing reference, from both the above tables, it is not possible.

So what you have to do is that in the above tables, there is a tab "Doc.condition" where some numeric value will flow. Copy those values and again go to VBRK and paste those values in the field "Doc.condition" and execute.

You will get billing reference along with condition type values now.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I have done that same... but document condition shows differ for documents and checked those tables but it didn't suffice my problem. My exact requriement client need the report for XXX condition type it calculates base price - discount = net price excluding frieght and tax to pull on report.

Client need the report for customer/material to tell the price whenever he got an inquiry from particualr customer. i checked and modified V_NL report it wouldn't give report correctly. So with the help of abaper we are trying to create report.

If you could tell me how shall i go about with that it would be fine.

regards

rc gopi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have XXX condition type(it uses alt condition base value 3- net price) on pricing procedure to calculate net price before frieght and tax on sales order. Now the client only need that condition type value for reporting purpose.

Tell me which table this calculating condition type amount has stored for particular customer/material/sales order. How do and where do i pick that XXX condtion type amount to show on client report.

I checked few tables A004, A094 etc....

regards

rc gopi