cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error coming when starting SAP Management Console

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Error is coming when trying to start the Server in Microsoft Management Console . Well this has started coming just now , it was working fine except one point i want to highlight is that on the machine WAS620gui was installed and i upgraded to WAS640 gui , so is it related to with the upgradation of gui ?

The error is :

-

Snap in failed to initialize |

Name : SAP system Manager |

CLSID {633547EE-A302-11D1-AE59-0800009B07DBB}|

-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member316516
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Reinstalling the SAP frontend did solve this problem for me before. Hope it works for you too..

Regards

Ilango

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Ensure that you have a properly registered librfc32.dll / librfc32u.dll file in your C:\WINDOWS\system32\. If this is not registered, then register this dll file.

e.g. C:\WINDOWS\system32>sapregsv librfc32.dll

This is should most likely fix your problem. Alternatively you may want to try replacing this file with the original librfc32.dll (please backup the original librfc32.dll file before you do this) file from your sapinst dir and attempt using the sapmmc console.

If this doesn’t work then replace (please backup before you attempt this) the files librfc32.dll, sapmmc.dll, sapmmcinf.dll, sapmmcms.dll, sapmmcada.dll in the C:\WINDOWS\system32 with the source available from your sapinst dir and attempt using the sapmmc after registering the files mentioned.

Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems that the registration of the sapmmc.dll failed.

You can recover SAP Management Console again by manually registering the MMC snap-in. Do the following:

Open a CMD.exe and walk through the directory containing the sapmmc.dll file (mostly is under %systemroot%\system32 directory) then execute the following command:

Regsvr32 sapmmc.dll

You should see a message confirmation that registration was successful.

Then start mmc again...it should now work smoothly!

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Federico G. Babelis

http://www.gazum.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am unable to start the SAPMMC. When i click on the icon or launch it trhough MMC nothing happens.

Rgds

Shashank