cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipments and Legs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I already posted this question, but I guess in the wrong section so I will try here:

Is it possible to print a CMR when a shipment has more then 1 leg? In other words, is it possible to create only 1 shipment for several outbound deliveries with different destination points?

It seems like I cannot print CMR when a shipment has more then 1 leg (different destination points).

Thanks in advance, points will be awarded.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

that would be then:

2 Main leg

3 Subsequent leg

is this what you mean?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes u maintain option 3:Determine Preliminary leg and subsequent leg per delivery ....use this option and see we can have stages with different destination points....

-Sudheer

Edited by: NalamSudheer Kumar on Jul 1, 2008 5:27 PM

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is an acknowledgement that specific materials have been issued to the customer (on board as cargo) to a destination, maybe this term will say more to you "Bill of Lading"

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnx for that reaction, that did the trick. Although I still have to test it when I have enough time...but a quick test just showed me I was able to print the CMR. I would like to thank you for your great help, this is much appreciated!!!

If you still have any comments, then please shoot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi very happy but i would like to know much about CMR?what is the real time use of printing this CMR?help me understand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the shipment type we use is different each time, so it can be by truck or by airfreight or by any of our transporters

we use the standard shipping conditions, so nothing really special actually

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean in the shipment document type whe nu double click we maintain different details...there one of the setting will be for determine legs...i.e for preliminary,subsequent and few more options available in the dropdown...please tell me wht option u have used

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnx for your answer. Indeed, I decided that our ppl should make 1 shipment for each delivery (although if several deliveries have the same address then you can add more deliveries for 1 shipment).

But then...I dont understand why this option is available as you CANNOT print a CMR for a shipment with several deliveries with different adresses.....maybe you need a transport module for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi can I Know what is the option you are using for Determining Legs.i.e I would like to know what is the setting u used in shipment type definition for DETERMINE LEGS....I am not clear on the before reply given by you.Can explain me a bit clear....

-Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

why dont u have CMR for each delivery rather than at stage level?I am asking because there may be cases where u get more than one leg for a delivery so u r getting 2 CMR per delivery which doesnt sound good for business logic.What do you say?