Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC-To-RFC as Async

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Here my scenario is RFC-To-RFC.

simply Asynchronous and function is fetching multiple data from the database and push that to XI and the receiver RFC recievs and place that data in other R3.

Problem is when i import the two RFC's in the Mesage Mapping the occurence shows as 1..1.for both the RFC's.

Can it works for multiple records if i map like that only...

then wat r the neccessary steps i need to do...I have to go BPM r can i solve simply this.even i have changed the occurence in message Tab of Message Mapping.but in the interface Mapping its trowing error.

Can anyone suggets regarding this.

Thanks,

Kalyan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kalyan,

If you change the occurrence in message mapping, you will have to change occurrence in the interface mapping as well.

Regards,

Riyaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

do u want to send multiple records (i.e. send all the data in an internal table) or send many RFC messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

you will not require BPM here.

I would suggest you to create a table in SE11 with the required fields and use this table in your import parameters for the RFC function module.

In the source code, make sure to loop and read all the values in the table.

When you import this FM into the IR, u can find it as 0..n

Regards,

Raghu

former_member537867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

At first export ur xsd of RFc and save it on desktop .Open it and change the occurence of it to unbounded .Now again import it under "External definitions" in your IR & then use.It will help u in accepting multiple entries.

and check these links

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/877c0d53-0801-0010-3bb0-e38...

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/04/xi-idoc-bundling--the-trick-with-the-occurance-change

Regards,

Vinod.