cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel the cancelled Delivery Documnet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Plz help me to cancel the cancelled Delivery Documnet.

Regards,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Siva

If I understood your requirement correctly, by mistake, you have reversed PGI of a particular delivery document and deleted and you want to recrete a delivery with the same delivery number.

Am I right ?? If so, sorry this is not possible. If my understanding is wrong, please explain what exactly you want to do.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right! I wish to reverse the Delivery properly, in the sense cancel the Delivery properly which was cancelled on a wrong date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

suppose u have cancelled the del doc then recreate the del in the VL01N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend , I need to cancel the cancelled Delivery Document, What'll be the Del doc type for that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI rAm,

can u pl explain what exactly u have done and wht u want, step wise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can cancel/reverse a delivery, if it PGI'ed (Post goods Issued) using transaction VL09. Once you reverse the post godds issue, then delete the delivery using VL02N.

Go to the change mode of delivery --> VL02N --> Input the delivery number --> Enter --> from the menu Outbound delivery --> Delete.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Client had created the Delivery and in the subsequent month PGR is done.

Stock difference occurred due to this.

How to sort out this. Can we cancel the PGR and go for PGR again by giving the cancellation date in the same month where we are supposed to cancel.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Siva

For that if MM period is open, you can do. Otherwise, system wont allow you to reverse the goods issue to previous period. If you want to prevent this, ie create delivery in one month and PGI in the succeeding month, you have to apply user exit.

Meanwhile, to answer your question, you have to reverse PGI. Thats the only option but as I said above, if the period is open, you have input the previous month date.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

To be precise to utilise the reversed goods to be available for another delivery commitment. Reversal is done on a wrong date and to cancel the reversal and to execute the reversal again.

Hope am clear.