Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*How to Delet one same object from different roles*

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to delete one auth object from different roles, Couls any one please advise me how can i do this and if there will be any complications involved with tis.

Best regards:

Maq

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please specific,

You mean to say u need to delete one authorization object from 1 or more roles.?

Regards

Gangadhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I want to delete one object from diffrent roles; may be ten roles. I would appreciate if all the possible methods/ways are described here.

Rgards

0 Kudos

Use PFCG. There is no faster way that I would recommend in your situation....

You could remove it from SU24 for the tcodes that call it but then depending on how you have built your roles it could cause other complications.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

What could be other complications please elaborate and what do you think is there any other way of doing it too.

Regards

0 Kudos

In PFCG, it may be that you have added some objects manually. To remove them you will have to go to pfcg.

Even if you first remove the objects from su24, you will have to go to all the roles through pfcg to generate them in expert mode by selecting the third option (edit old status and merge with new data)

0 Kudos

Do you have auth objects in "changed" status?

Do you always use "edit old & merge with new"?

Without knowing how your roles are set up, it's difficult to expand on the potential problems