Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our business scenario is:

We get orders

We have some customers who pay money lately, but still give regular orders.

The company takes all orders from good payers and late payers too, but sends it to only those customers FIRST who are regular payers and then the rest

for example:

We have 72 orders for the material 300000285 from 01/05/2008 to till date, which is around 64000 quantity.

But today we got an order from Reliance, which is 2400, so production has been made for this 2400 and this when we are trying to deliver, system says only " 0 " quantity is available.

so what is that has to be done??? this is the scenario. Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....

1.Go to the Sales Order in Change mode. Select the line item and select the "Procurement tab". Change the requirement type. Now do the Delivery.

2. In the Delivery give the Correct Batch number.

regards,

jyothi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the requirement type is 011 and KNV

Now it is KNV

when i changed it to 011 then another line is coming with KNV

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can u please check the available plant and the plant in the sales order, it may be different

please check

please check the availability ccheck

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System says stock is not available for that particular material. Have you checked in MMBE ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The system says the unrestricted stock is 2400

but when i deliver system gives error messg that " 0 " quantity is available.

Later when i try MD04, it displays all those orders and their quantities as -100/-700/-300....all minus quantities and on the top of all unrestricted stock is 2400

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that the available stock is flowing in the said order under the tab "Confirmed quantity". Also ensure that any delivery is created but not PGId for this material. This you can check in VL21.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

plants are same...storage locations are same...

the confirmed quantity it showsis ' 0 '

the system should not reserve the stocks....so what has to be done...i mean the order quantity has to be delivered if the stock is there...else NO...

here the system is reserving the stock for other orders, but that should not happen...what has to be done...

we are maintaining PD/strategy group 40/avail check 02

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please go to VA02, input the sale order and execute. There go to schedule line tab and click on "Edit" tab on top of the screen followed by "Item Availability" so that a small box will appear where you just click the green tick. Now the stock will be allocated to your sale order and you can make delivery.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats ok, but what I wanted is everytime this should not happen, so is there anything that has to be configured??? like it should not reserve stocks...

If the order quantity is available it should take the delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to table MSKA and check weather there are stock is booked against any sale order.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is that I have to enter there other than material number???

moreover I am looking for a permanent solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friend,

I wanted to you to explore if your scenario is made to stock and the unristed stock what you are viewing is booked against any sale order.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OVZ9, choose your availability check and checking rule (it must be 02 / A in your case) and see whether the box is selected against "Include sales reqrmts". If selected, then untick this box so that your problem will be solved permanently and when you create sale order, stock will not be reserved against that.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN OVZ9, there is a tick on

Include purch orders

Include reservations

include deliveries

thats it...so should i also untik Include reservations???