cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*How to debug a XI scenario*

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have developed one scenario File to File.In this scenario From the sorce it takes PO_No. Taking that PO No. as Primary Key it goes to database and fetches all the other records from two tables PO_Header and PO_Details. At last all these records are written in the second file. Whle I was running tht scenario,at the process Engine it's showing Event Queue Browser.

Kindly help me out.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi soumen

*Debugging Outbound IDoc Output Control scenarios *

/people/gajendra.bhakuni/blog/2007/04/23/debugging-outbound-idoc-output-control-scenarios

*XI: Debug your inbound ABAP Proxy implementation *

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/07/28/xi-debug-your-inbound-abap-proxy-implementation

*Testing and Debugging Java Mapping *

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/10/23/testing-and-debugging-java-mapping-in-developer-studio

*Debugging WebServices in a SOAP Sender Scenario *

/people/william.li/blog/2007/04/17/debugging-webservices-in-a-soap-receiver-scenario

*XI: Debugging RFC calls from the XI not possible? Who said that? :-) *

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/01/17/xi-debugging-rfc-calls-from-the-xi-not-possible-who-said-that-

regards

chandrakanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you can not debugg the entier secnario directly..using worflow u can trace the problems in the monitoring.

Regards

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the problem then. Process Engine always shows event queue browser for workflow related monitoring.

Regards,

Prateek