cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netweaver (Basis) Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Planning for Basis Certification. What is the diff betwn. C_TADM51_70 (90 questions) & C_TADM51_04 (120 questions) certification? Which is preferred? Is the study material same for both?

How is the pattern & passing % of certification? Any negative marking....

How to prepare for this certification?

Regards,

S Madhavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello every one...i just cleared my engineering and trying for certification in BASIS...plz help with the latest modules and can anyone tell me if its good for freshers wid job prospects....i mean is there enough opportunities for freshers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am preparing for technical consultant exam in near future. Any advice which exam I should go for ? TADM51_04

or TADM51_70. Which one has better chance to get me an interview

your input will highly appreciated,

K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

As the course description, C_TADM51_04 is for SAP Consultant Certification, Technology Consultant SAP NetWeaveru201804 while,

C_TADM51_70 is for SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.0

No doubt, C_TADM51_70 is the latest offering from SAP Eduction, but does not cover in depth of the application and database areas.

I passed C_TADM51_04 about a year back, this covered ABAP, JAVA WAS and Oracle database technology. These exams are online and very tight on timelines, it was in 2 parts, the first covers SAP WAS (ABAP + JAVA) and the 2nd was for Oracle database. If I remember right, the passing for both sets is over 70% each. the questions are tricky and you need to have hands on practice on the systems and SAP study material covering all the topics listed.

All the best.

Cheers,

Nisch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is possible to pass the exam only going through the material without attending the course, because course fee is very high.

Thanks

Evold

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe so, if you have the right course material and hands on experience. But SAP training is good and quite useful in certification and also on the job.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm pretty sure you can, but if you don't pass the exam, you'll get to the point eventually when you could have afforded the course 🐵

Kind regards

Ash Thomas

Sap Consultant

<a href=http://www.ashpeople.com>Sap Consultancy</a>

<a href=http://www.ashpeople.com>www.ashpeople.com</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I appear for the TADM51_04 certification during Tech-Ed 2008?

Can anybody tell the latest course version for (TADM 10,12,51) for TADM51_04.

Regards,

MadhuR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also requested the same information from TechEd people, they said they''ll confirm end of July about the certifications.

Keep me updated if you get any info on this.

BR,

Anthony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

You said you passed TADM51-04. Could you tell me what material did you have to cover? Where do I get this material from? I have lots of books for this course from different sources but confused which one to study for this exam. Please let me know asap.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all, I have not passed C_TADMS50_04 exam. I was thinking of writing that exam but then I changed my mind and now I am going with _70 since it covers Netweaver 7.

Friend of mine gave me some course materials, but I am not much relying on it since it is bit outdated. So I am studying Handbook of Jose Hernandez and also I purchased SAP PRESS book called SAP database administration with Oracle.

I hope this can be help.