cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to iimport IDoc metadata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I am trying to import SAP IDOC from ECC system into PI and facing an error in the Integration Builder Design. The SWCV was working well before and we were able to import the idocs few weeks back But now once i get into the "Import of SAP Objects" and it connects to the ECC showing me the list of available IDOCs. Once i select the required IDOC and click Finish...then starts the problem. I get the below message

"Problems to reach R3 System"

STACKTRACE:

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseException: Problems to reach R3 System

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.gui.virtualobjects.InternalVOServiceExternAKH.query(InternalVOServiceExternAKH.java:69)

at com.sap.aii.ib.gui.virtualobjects.gen.VirtualObjectsServiceProvider.getLinks(VirtualObjectsServiceProvider.java:69)

at com.sap.aii.ib.gui.xiitem.services.XiItemServiceProvider.queryXiItems(XiItemServiceProvider.java:404)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.gui.tools.r3import.AKHModel.getChildren(AKHModel.java:101)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.navigation.tree.DefaultHierarchyModel.getChildrenIndexed(DefaultHierarchyModel.java:173)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.navigation.tree.AbstractHierarchyNode.getChildren(AbstractHierarchyNode.java:148)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.gui.tools.r3import.SAPNavigationPane$R3Box$AKHLoader.run(SAPNavigationPane.java:518)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Unexpected exception.Nested exception is:

java.io.EOFException:

End of stream is reached unexpectedly during input

from Socket[addr=/145.26.55.103,port=50704,localport=2499]

STACKTRACE:

com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4RuntimeException: Unexpected exception.Nested exception is:

java.io.EOFException: End of stream is reached unexpectedly during input from Socket[addr=/145.26.55.103,port=50704,localport=2499]

java.io.EOFException: End of stream is reached unexpectedly during input from Socket[addr=/145.26.55.103,port=50704,localport=2499]

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.Connection.run(Connection.java:420)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Our basis team has checked the connections and everything looks fine.

Has any one faced this problem before?

-Suman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was with the RFC ID. added SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR and it worked

Former Member
0 Kudos

also can u check Tcode WE81 & WE82.and ensure everything is finely assigned.

Thanks

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Suman,

Based on the detials you have it is clear that it is configuration problem, But you are telling Basis people did check the configuration and working fine.

If that is the case Check with any update to the IDocs made by any update program.

If the structure is changed It can't reach the IDoc.

Best of Luck

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

The ECC system had an service pack update last week. They also made a client copy from production.

I checked the IDOC's and they are in released status.

Is there any connection that is used from ECC to PI that might be messed up apart from the RFC dest?

-Suman

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When trying to import idoc, rfc destination from PI to ECC matters and not the other way around. U shouldn't worry about any ECC to PI connection. Check and test XI RFC Destination to PI again. Its possible that the roles have been changed for the user used in RFC destination

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if any one made some changes to its basic type or segments ?if yes, ensure thatall of them are in released status.

Thanks

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ping the SAP Ecc from your Desktop, to know whether it it reching or not

i think the SAP ECC is not available that time

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the RFC destination ID setup in R/3 either it is consitant or inconsitant. Even try to test the connectivity.

From the error it seems like problem in reaching to R/3 from XI while importing the object

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Just double click on the software component and check whether the radio button Import of RFCS and IDOCs interfaces from SAP systems Permitted. Then you give R3 applicaiton server name and the system number as 00 and give your userid and password.

You can also get your R3 applicaiton server name from the SAP logon pad. Open SAP Logon pad select the R3 system which you want to connect and click on Change Item. There your application server name is given. So cross check once again whether this one and the one you are giving are the same. Then proceed further. It should work.

regards

chandra