cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEWBIE seeks Advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am planning to get my certification in SAP, but I have no idea which one to get and what is needed and all other info, all I know is that my cousin is a SAP consultant in the HR module and he says that with my programmign background and education he thinks that I will really like it. I have always wanted to get certified and now I have time to do it.

I am living in Japan and now would like to get the certification. So can someone please give me advice and let me know what they think is the best module to do in terms of gettign a job, and if you know what is in demand her ein Japan that would help greatly. I am very excited about this and have wanted to do it for a while and now finaly have the time to do it.

I am 27 years old, just recently married and my background is in Advertising and Marketing and as well as in Website development. I ahve also worked in the oil and gas feild as well and in university I did a double major in Marketing and Finance and a Minor in History. My plan is to setup a consultantcy company here in Japan.

Thanks again all,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Need some more advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ofcourse all the modules given above have good openings,again i suggest that module should be chosen in such a way that the experience which you have earlier.

Alternatively if you are good at your industry experience,first learn functional module and then go for technical,so that you will become a techno functional consultant.

I believe this information would help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen Dasari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am providing information here based on your profile given below.SAP has following modules which suits for the following business components.

Advertising and Marketing --

Website development -- SAP Netwaever

Marketingand Finance - SAP SD and FI/CO

Oil and gas ---> SAP for Oil & Gas

As per your level of proficiency in the above you may choose the module.

Secondly certification,you can get the information from the following link.

http://www1.sap.com/services/education/certification/index.epx

Thirdly regarding consultancy,once you sufficient exposure to sap as a consultant in any of the above modules,you may then choose for a consultancy.

Do let me know if you have any questions.

Assign Points if helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen Dasari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the advice, was very useful, I was wondering which modules seem to have the most jobs available and which ones tend to pay the most?

What is SAP ABAP?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

[SAP ABAP|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/abap]

If you are satisfied with the answer,you may now close the thread.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen Dasari.