cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transport without domain controller

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus;

I have develoment as my domain controller,now i want to transport a TR from development server to quality server.

Is it anyway possible to carry transport by logging into the quality server(which is not the domain controller).

Pleae update

Thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit;

As per my knowledge we can only transport by logging into the domain controller,but i want to know that can we carry out transports through a server which is not the domain controller.

Thanks and regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yap You can import the request even if that is not the domain controller,just login in the client in which you want to import and then import.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

It is possible to do the import without logging into domain controller as Vamsi stated.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why not u can transport the request, You can do it if you have configured your quality system in your STMS.

If you have a common transport directory and transport routes configured then you can directly goto stms in your quality system you should be able to find the request.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Navin,

You need to release the transport from development and import it into quality. Additionally ideally quality should be a part of your TMS landscape which has development as the domain controller though this is not always necessary. I don't understand what issues are you facing?

Regards.

Ruchit.