cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP script urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have coppied a standard script into a zform in client 100.bt in the same server in client 110 ,, the form is not existing..what shall i do? in client 100 i coppied the form from utilities copy from client...what shall i do please suggest...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakhi,

Script is CLIENT DEPENDENT. So your zscript(client 100) may not available in client 110.

First you save the ZSCRIPT in a request.

go to Tcode: SCC1.

give the destination as client 110, give the request number and execute it. The ZSCRIPT will be available in client 110.

for every change of you zscript in 100 need to be transported to 110 like this only. be aware of it.

thanks & regards

Kishore Kumar Mara

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As the form is now avialable in client 100, get the lower transport request number of the form which is linked to.

Goto Se38, use program RSTXR3TR and give tranpsort request number mode EXPORT and execure the report, now log in to client 110 and give the same request number and mode IMPORT and execute.. now your SAPscript will be avialable in both the clients.

closr the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

Sairam

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

1) log in system in 110 client

2) Tcode SCC1

3) Transport Request

4) select Including request subtasks check box

5) select Start Immediately button

Bye

sachin_mathapati
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakhi,

Since SAP scripts are client dependent , you need to import Tr to 110 to view the script in 110.

Make use of T code SCC1 pass the request number and copy the same .

Reward Points if Helpful.

Regards,

Sachin M M