cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing block at item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have defined a blocking reason and Assigned the blocking reason to my billing type.

When I assign the blocking reason at the header of a sales document then I dont find the sales order in the VF04 list (when i use no docs with billing block).

But if i assign the blocking reason at the item level without the block at the header level, the sales document contrinue to appear in the vf04 list. Any configuration to be done for billing block at item level.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Uday

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If your document has any other item due for Billing - then this delivery document appears in the Billing due list (VF04). If all the items in that document has billing block then the document will not be included in the Billing due list.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi,

But if i have blocked one item out of 5 items in the sales order, then the value for only the other 4 items should be displayed right? I find the value of the blocked item too is being taken into consideration. Please advise.

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi udaya,

u wl get the quantity , but u cann't bill

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

when u block the billing block at item level , then u cann't bill those items having the simmilar item category, but u can bill the other items of the sales order.

so block the billing block at item category data level(VOV7)

CHEERS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Saubhagya for your reply. I dont want the billing block to be defaulted for any item. My requirement is for some reason i want to block billing of a single material in the sales order.

Hope i am clear of my requirement.

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi uday,

please make the thread as answered

and rewards welcome

cheers