cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt reg. Updating CIM info on SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to update the Component Repository. I tried importing the latest cim files which I downloaded from the service marketplace. I imported the cimsap file (cimsap14_1-10003379) successfully, but while importing the CR_Content file (CRContent14_0-10003379), I got the following error:

"<b>The content version 2.0 of the full import does not fit to the current content of the target namespace.</b>"

So I cancelled the import.

How do I proceed now? My CIM content is still obsolete.

Regards,

Puloma Chaudhuri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the SAP note.There is a note on this in the service market place.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry I've been caught up.

This note will give you the way to do it.

You have to get the correct files and use them in the right order.

You download the latest CIM model, CR Content and delta update zipped file from service.sap.com, and import them in the order as indicated in SAP note 669669

Regards

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

I uploaded the latest(SP 14)CIM and CR_Content files <b>as per note 669669</b>, but I still get latest version of WEB AS as 620, instead of 640 in the list of available Products.

As I've mentioned earlier, the latest CR_Delta file import is unsuccessful.

What could possibly be wrong?

Regards,

Puloma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I solved the problem. I wasn't changing the server name in the manifest file of the zip files I downloaded. I did that, and then it was smooth sailing.

Regards,

Puloma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi puoma!!

i got same error as i tried to import CIMSAP14_1-10003379.zip

How did you solve it, i've not seen servername in menifest of it's file

Import finished with 2 errors: 661 of 663 objects loaded

Errors:

CIM_ERR_CLASS_HAS_INSTANCES: Can not change key properties for class SAP_SoftwareComponent

SAP_ManagedType

-

CIM_ERR_CLASS_HAS_INSTANCES: Can not change key properties for class SAP_GlobalUniqueID

SAP_Namespace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

The Cimsap file has no entry for the server name in the manifest file. Only the CR_Content and CR_Delta files have them (that too in some versions only- e.g. CR_Content file version 13 has no such entry).

As for your error, re-import the older cimsap file that you already had. Then try uploading the new CR_Content or CR_Delta file as per your requirement (changing server name, if the entry exists in manifest file). If no error is flashed, as note 669669 says, you can proceed uploading CR_Content file with the older cimsap version.That shouldn't be a problem.

Regards,

Puloma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Puloma,

Did you try reimporting?

Regards

Felix

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Could anyone clearly explain to me the concept of updating the Component Repository information?

I imported the latest(SP 14) cimsap14_xx.zip file. But I'm unable to import the CRContent14_xx.zip file.I get the above error ("<b>The content version 2.0 of the full import does not fit to the current content of the target namespace.</b>").

Is <b>
<server>\usr\sap\<SAPSID>\SYS\global\sld\model\<filename>.zip</b> the directory where the zip files will be placed after importing?

Or should the import be done from this directory?

Also, when do we import the <b>CRDeltaxx</b>.zip file?

Regards,

Puloma Chaudhuri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

From memory import the CRDeltaxx.zip file first.

Then import the CRContent14_xx.zip.

This is all done via the SLD.

Regards

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

I tried to import the Delta file immediately after importing the cimsap file. But I'm getting the following error:

"The aggregate import does not contain any incremental updates that fit to the current content of the target namespace. Version 1.1 is required."

What to do?

Regards,

Puloma.