cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC(R3)<--> XI <---> Webservice (SOAP) synch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My current scenario is RFC(R3)<> XI <-> Webservice (SOAP) synch. Rfc sending request and getting responce back from WebService, current scenario is working fine. Now i want to modify existing scenario, I want to send WebService response to RFC and Receiver Mail adapter also.

I gone throught this weblog https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1403 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken],

but in this weblog they have used Synch receve step at the begining in BPM for receving request.

-

May i know why do we use BPM at the beggining for receiving request from R3 to XI,

is it possible to do the same like below steps.

1) RFC sends the request to XI

2) XI sends the request to Webservice

3) webservice gives the response back to XI

4) er receiving the response to XI from webservice, is it possible to use BPM in this step to send the response to RFC and Receiver Mail adapter. instead of using BPM at the beginning.

can any one help me how to do useing this approach.

Thanks,

Dhanush

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u hav a take e response from Webservicethen u hav to make a synchronous call in BPM.

After receiveng the response of Webservice you can send it to mail..

reward points if helpful...

MeNoN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Menon,

Thanks for your information, can you tell me indetail how to implement the BPM scenario as you suggested me, if possible step by step. thanks for your help.

Thanks,

Dhanush.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanush,

If you are have to do a synch scenario and the response is to be send back to RFC as well as Mail Adapter, you will have to use BPM for defining the whole process. The problem is that when you are defining multiple recievers for the response, it wont be feasible to use it as synch scenario then. Using BPM only for that step wont help. So you need to declare the whole process in the BPM as defined there.

Regards,

Sanjeev.