cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to view Qualified table in Data Manger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I have just created a qualified table in console ...I loaded the repository with update indices...and then opened dat manager..

But am not able to see the new qualified table in Record edit area..

Qualified table appears in Menu bar ( scroll down list),but not in edit are ( at right hand side bottom..

Dont know whats wrong..

Please let me know if i am missing any setting ..

Thanks & Regards

Vikrant M Kelkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

You need to create one field of type Lookup in the Main table that will look to this Qualified table and then only you will get that field in the Record Edit area.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikrant,

It is the property of Qualified tables.To see them in the right hand side you have to add a field of type "Look -up Qualified"

Select the table u made in the name of Qualified table name in Console.After saving this go to data manager,in the record pane u can see the field u have added in the right side of record pane.All the Qualified fields are on right side and others at left side of record pane.Also to see ur complete record double click on the Qualified field u can see a new pop-up window ,here u can see the complete entries.

To understand the Qualified table properties fully try to understand "No" qualifiers and "Yes" qualifiers properties too.

Hope this may help u.

Rgds

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jitesh and Ankit for being so prompt..

Rewarded points to both ...

Regards

Vikrant M Kelkar