cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase contract not displayed in source of supply area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are using extended classic scenario in SRM 5.5 without sourcing.

When I create a purchase contract for a material in SRM, it is displayed properly in the Sources of supply area in the shopping cart. But when I tried to extend this scenario by creating purchase contract for material groups and displaying them in the sources of supply area, my purchase contract is not getting displayed.

I used the BADI BBP_SOS_BADI and the method BBP_SOS_SEARCH. I'm able to fetch the purchase contracts and are passed to the output parameter ET_FOUND_CONTRACT. But something went wrong and the results are displayed in the source of supply area.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks & Regards,

SRS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SOCO, Please check whther the SC request against which you are proposing sourcing of supply has the same prod category as that of the contract you have created. If the contract is available as SOS in Shopping transaction it has to be available as SOS in SOCO as well.

Furhter, in classic scenario you can not have local contract as SOS for backend products. This is possible in ECS.

Regards,

RRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies.

I want to make the following things clear...

1) We are not using sourcing cockpit and also no contracts from ECC. We are only dealing with contracts in SRM system.

2) A purchase contract is created in SRM for a material group. When I create a SC with a material of this material group, the purchase contract is not being fetched by the system and shown in SOS area of SC automatically.

So I used the BADI BBP_SOS_BADI and method BBP_SOS_SEARCH. I'm able to fetch the purchase contracts for the material group and pass it to the output parameter ET_FOUND_CONTRACT. But something went wrong and the results are displayed in the source of supply area.

Can someone help me out in sorting out the problem.

Thanks & Regards,

SRS

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having the same issue, but unable to fill the contract details also in ET_FOUND_CONTRACT.

can you please help in fetching the contract details and displaying the contracts in SOS. If the issues is fixed for you.

For more detail i just posted today, Please check the below link:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3197134

Please guide me.

Thanks

Ravindra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRS

When you say that the contract is not being displayed do you mean that you are creating a cart for a material ?

Keith