cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SoD error in Back end system when changing any user

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am configuring AE, CC, FF, and RE release 5.2. I am testing now and the java system is working, however, the backend SAP system is giving me the error below everytime I save a user in SU01. Does anyone know what this means?

SAP Adapter has a problem, SOD violations will not be checked !!!

Please check with your system Administrator

Technical Info:

Bean VIRSA/RT_JAVA_RISK_ANALYSISnot found on host SAPSANDBOX2, ProgId =GRCCOR528

I have the ProgId of GRCCOR528 in my TCI/P RFC destination and also in my J2EE. My SAP Adapter is Green on the Java side.

Thanks!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, I want Risk Terminator turned on, so I did configure /virsa/zrtcnfg. I think it's not working and don't know why.

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peggy,

The following SAP note solves your issue.

Note 1145048 - Risk Terminator : bean VIRSA/RT_JAVA_RISK_ANALYSIS not found

Thanks

Himadama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you restarted the Java engine? Every time you change a connector, the java engine needs to be restarted for the RT adapter to function.

Even thought the light is green, click it again to turn it off (Red), click again (Green). Click the SAP adapter link. If it stays Green then you have a successfull connection. You can goto SM59 and test the connection. If it turns Red, try rebooting the Java engine.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once I made my RFC name 10 characters (CORGRCCONN) and my register program name 10 characters (ABC123DEST), and restarted the J2EE, it worked! I guess I should have read OSS note 1145048 better!

Thank you for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My RFC name is "GRCCOR528" (GRC<SID><CLIENT>). The program ID is also GRCCOR528.

My SAP Adapter is:

system ID = COR

system name = COR

type = adaptive RFC

JCO dest = sapsandbox_COR_528

gateway = sapgw00

report name = GRCCOR528

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peggy,

As stated in the SAP Note step 4e (Under 'Technical Settings' tab select radio button 'Registered Server Program' and enter 'Program ID' EXACTLY 10 character (This is compulsary step). And the important thing you have to take care while giving name is that no character in this program id name should be part of 'RFC Destination'' above. Per above 'RFC Destination' name, Program ID should be like 'ABEFHIJKLM' (This is precautionary step)), please change the report program ID to SAP0134679 and try it.

Please make sure you change the program id in your jco dest. (this JCO destination is not required if you select the connection type as JCo connection in Compliance Calibrator)

Thanks

Himadama

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have implemented note 1145048 (twice) and it has not fixed the problem. Also, FYI, I also implemented notes 1060673 and 1062037.

The Adapter stays green and the JCO connections test ok.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peggy,

Please tell me the naming conventions you selected for RFC name and Adapter name.

Thanks

Himadama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Risk Terminator appears to be turned on. Check tcode /virsa/zrtcnfg. Check if any of the "plug-ins" are set to YES. If so, then RT will be invoked when saving in the respective tcode.