cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total value for Pending Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Kindly tell where we can find the total value for the pending sales order. I think that there should be standard t-code for the same.

Thanks & Regards

Points will be rewarded

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear VS

Have your tried these ??

1) MC(A

2) MC(I

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Laxmipatthi,

Thanks for your reply but while seeing the report it is displayed in thoudands, how can we convert them to Rs.

Also it is showing errors for some customer both for domestic and foreign in terms of value. How can we check for the same.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipathi

In addition to my earlier reply, there is variation in the value of the pending orders in VA05 and MC(A.

Also do we any other report which shows the total track of the sales order, giving details of Billing documents and value of excise invoice.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

One more problem has been highlighted of mismatch inthe values of Billing document and MC01 reporting.

We have dispatched material for one customer for value Rs. 105000 and the same is shown as 20375 in the MC01 report. This is the First line item in the billing document.

Kindly suggest the course of action or alternate solution.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

no comments

Former Member
0 Kudos

VA05

Select "Open Sales Order" radio botton.

In the output there are 2 hidden fields of "net value". One is for the item and the other for the header level net value.

Use "Further Selection criteria" if you want the report not for a single customer but for, say, whole sales office and for a particular document type, say, credit memo request.