cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error message in custom check print

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am trying to print checks and I am getting the following message whren I display the print job.

window ORDERS is not defined for form ZF110_US_CHEQUE

there is no window labelled ORDERS so I am not sure where this message is comming from

any help would be graeatly appreciated

thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it sap script? If yes, probably your printing program is trying to print this window and as you wrote it is not defined in your form. Just look for the following function.

CALL FUNCTION 'WRITE_FORM'
        EXPORTING
          element                  = 'XXX'
          window                   = 'ORDERS'

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Timothy,

The standard cheque printing program is RFFOUS_C, which in turn will call ZF110_US_CHEQUE Scritp. Not only this script, there are so many number of scripts will attached to the same program. If you want to see this, you can check it in FBZP transaction.

Payment methods in company codes >choose payment method>double click on the name>form data> F110_PRENUM_CHCK.

Now you have two options to solve your problem.

1) create ZRFFOUS_C and comment all the 'ORDERS' window wherever it appears. But dont forget to assign the ZRFFOUS_C in FBZP transaction, else your cheque may not get printed.

2) you create a ORDERS window in ZF110_US_CHEQUE and leave it blank.

thanks & regards

Kishore Kumar Maram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Timothi,

Create a window named Orders in your script and leave it empty. Since the driver program is a standard one, there must be data to be printed in the window Orders, but mayb you have deleted it. So just create this window and leave it blank. It would solve your problem

Thanks

Nayan