cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

499 Step Number for condition record?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

In ECC6, Quotation print output AN00 is not showing price per unit for some items. I checked in debug, there seem to be a condition record with step number 499 (which does not have a condition type) that is missing values for XKOMV-KBERT. When I populate this value in debug, it shows up find in the output. Step number 499 is not in KONV. What logic does SAP use to come up with these values for step number 499?

I know this may sound like an ABAP question but it is not. I think some pricing is not configured right. There is a calculation type condition but it is only populating field KWERT.

TIA,

Lyn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lyn

Ensure that the particular condition type in V/08 is assigned with correct step number and relevant boxes are checked.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi lyn

Check in your piricing procedure V/08 wheather , in the step 499 what has been maintained any text type ? and if condition type has been maintained. , check wheather condition record has been maintained or not ? and also check wheather that value is coming in the sales order or not .

check for the step 499 wheather in print feild it has been checked or not .

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see what you mean. With my limited knowledge of pricing I don't know how the commodity price condition should change to reflect in the total line. Yes, the step is to be used for printing. I had a functional person looking at it and he says he doesn't see how to get KEBTR populated for step 499.

Thanks!