cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to make first page to display when running the project

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

as i am new this development in webdynpro, i am getting lot of support from the forum. i am thankfull them all.

now i am having many views in my project and i am navigating from one another. if i want to make one particular view as first view to be displayed when i am runnning the project.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

suppose you have three views.make the property default of the view(when you click the corresponding view in the webdynpro explorer the properties will be visible) as true for the firstview and for the remaining false.

regards

saravana.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in the webdynpro explorer goto the

windows --> ur window name --> open navigation modeler

In the diagram view

select the view u wanted to be displayed first. right click

--> properties

Make the default true.

Regards,

Rathna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunil,

Right click on ur <b>window name>open navigation modeller</b>.This opens ur diagram view.In that select the the view that u want to appear as a default one.Right <b>click the view>prop-->set default to true.</b>

Hope this helps u,

Regards,

Nagarajan.

arun_srinivasan
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

If u have more than one view.To define a view as a start view, you must create an outbound plug for this view.

note:For Create Outbound Plug or Create Inbound Plug. In

the work area of the Navigation Modeler, click once on the view for which you want to create the plug. It is irrelevant whether you start by defining an outbound plug for the start view or creating an inbound plug for the subsequent view.

regards,

Arun