Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error for employee address during HR-ALE replication forOrg structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in SRM 5.0, standalone scenario.

We are using HR replication .

I replicate the Org structure and the user from an HR system via ALE.

Apparently all works fine (in PPOMA_BBP I see the Position, the CP, the BP, and the user links US) (similar to a user previously manually created)

However I can not shop with it as I receive messages

-No data found for contact person HR08007850 Contact system administrator

-No addres found for Partner function type Good Recipient

-No addres found for Partner function type Requester

In Users Gen if I make a Check User and Employee data, selecting by BP (Employee role) for the Business Partner BP of the Central Person of the user I receive error messages

Error determining address for employee 468BBB02715C1414E10000000AC87098

Address for person (BP) HR08007850 missing

The BP for all objects(Contact person,employee etc) have all the relevant address data .

Entries can be seen in tables BUT020,BUT050 for the addresses.

Also we had not created the SU01 users before replicating the Org structure but created thenm after the replication .Then for integrating the users into the Org structure,we jsut assigned the users to the CP's in PPOMA_BBP itself(as USERS_GEN is deactivated for HR-ALE replication).After this,we were able to see the CP-US relationship but when we do the consistency check,we get the above mentioned errors i.e.

Error determining address for employee 483F9F939D2F01D3E1008000A16403F2

Address for person (BP) 00000008411 missing

In addition to this,we also get the foll warnng message for the CP object:

Determination of connections to object 'P' of '40104030' '' failed

The only problem which i see is that ,on the R/3 side,the addresses for the Org units are not maintained.Due to this,in SRM,in table T77S0,we hd maintained the value for the switch HRALX OADBP as blank.

Has anyone faced a similar situation??Any inputs will be appreciated.

regards,

SRM tech

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have the same problem as described in our SRM 5.0 system does anybody has some advice ? I will reward very much points...

Thanks!

Antoinette

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had a similar problem. It is mendatory to maintain the addresses of the organizational units (Country, city and real postal code) and after that to transfer the positions and employees. If it is not maintained in source system, first transfer organizational units, after that maintain addresses in SRm and after that transfer the positions and employees.

Hope this is helpful for you!

Desi