cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Posting To XI Failed With Status Text "::000" in SM58

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

Can u please suggest me how to overcome the problem with Custom Idocs while trying to send from SAP R/3 to SAP PI(XI).

The status text is displaying as "::000" with no other details, in SM58 of the sender system i.e. SAP R/3.

The Idocs status in the sender system is showing as 03 with the message "Idoc sent to sap system" in transaction BD87.

So I am getting confused where I missed the configuration.

Please suggest how I can troubleshoot the above.

<<Text removed>>

Regards,

Rk.K

Thanks in advance .

Edited by: Matt on Jun 24, 2011 9:58 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to load the Idoc meta data in XI and see now

Also check the RFC which u have created in both the systems working fine or not

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the RFC connection Authorization in R/3 and XI.

Steps : Go to SM59

Double click on RFC destination.

Utilities->Test -> Authorization Test.

If you are getting error..check if the remote user is locked(su01) then unlock the remote user login. check the remote user authorization( Ex: SAPALL).

Thanks

Vineesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RK,

Check the following steps in this blog and see if you have missed out any?

I generally follow these.

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2007/01/22/ale-configuration-for-pushing-idocs-from-sap-to-xi

Regards,

Shamly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your support.

I have tried all the suggested solutions......but my problem was not solved.

The Metadata should be automatically created when the IDOCS successfully received by the XI server.

If it is not created then we should clear the SLD Cache in XI and try to create a new Metadata by giving the Custom IDOC Name and Port.

Even I tried with a Standard Idoc ORDERS05 , but I failed to do so.

After doing the above step I am getting the Information pop-up message "I::000".

Regarding RFC, I have created 2 users in both the systems with the same name(ALEREMOTE) of type "System".But,I am unable to Remote Login from XI to R/3 whereas the vice -versa is successful.

Are there any chances for this being the reason for failure of Idoc processing?

Such information message"I::000" is completely inexplainable.

Kindly, suggest a solution for it.

Thanks.

Boris_Rubarth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

most probably the RFC connection from XI to backend does not work (wrong password) or the user does not have proper authorizations.

I always avoid these runtime errors by manually loading the IDoc metadata in IDX2, this way a connection is established from xi to backend with the user/pw maintained in the SM59 destination. If manual loading of metadata works, the password is correct and the user has authorization to read metadata.

(BD87 does not always and not immediately show errors visible in SM58, the SM58 status has to be processed by a report (that has to be scheduled) to set the IDoc status in BD87.)

Rgds, Boris

former_member187587
Contributor
0 Kudos

Pay attention when creating the port in IDX1,IDX2.

port name must be SAP<SID>.

"Port name. For SAP systems this comprises the type and ID of the connected system, for example, SAPABC."

This one helped to me...

Good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

XI perform syntex check for IDoc at intergration Server level. For that you need to import IDoc metadata from SAP R3 into SAP XI using transaction IDX2.

Thanks,

Punit

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If IDoc is still stuck in SM58, check RFC connection. Go to SE37, enter function module RFC_PING. You need to have access to SM59 to test the RFC Connection.

After an issue has been resolved you need to process an IDoc, besides processing IDocs via programs, you can also process IDocs via Transaction BD87.

Former Member
0 Kudos

load meta data in IDX2 of XI system for your IDoc... if it is existing then delete and import metadata again