SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[PIQAUD_MP_CP] -incomplete profile generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wonder the specific IMG Configuration data or something for mass auditing.

The requirement profiles doesn't generate completely in PIQAUD_MP_CP. So can not audit run.

As I have read the reference books, 'Incomplete' means 'doesn't have the requirements.

But IT HAS Requirements (elements and subrequirements - I set the requirements on RPT-.

Just the profile has no checking the 'COMPLETE'.

But only checking 'COMPLETE' on that profile in PIQ_AUDIT, can do.

I can't figure the reason out.

Please help me.

Thanks,

Nicole

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't know much about PIQAUD_MP_CP, but I do use PIQAUD_MP_CS. The reason that I have encountered for PIQAUD_MP_CS not marking a profile as "complete" is that at least one abstract requirement is not matched to a concrete requirement. Are you certain that all required abstract requirements from your requirement pattern are being filled in? It is not sufficient that only some of the required elements are filled in.

Eric

0 Kudos

Hello, again~

I need to specific setting in Customizing.

I don't know why the profile is incomplete in RHIQAUDIT_MP_CP or RHIQAUDIT_MP_CS.

If has a requirement elements and added subrequirement, do they complete, right?

But strangely, if has no requirement elements, the requirement profile are complete in RHIQAUDIT_MP_CP or RHIQAUDIT_MP_CS.

All required abstract requirements from your requirement pattern are being filled in.

It does work in PIQ_AUDIT as same student, RPT.

What happen to my Customizing?

Hoping the good news.....

Edited by: Nicole Park on Jun 16, 2008 9:27 AM

0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

I forgot the root abstract requirements was the 'Sub-requirements' .

So I changed it 'Sub-requirements' to 'Variable Requirement'. It's working. ^^

Thank you for your help.

Nicole.