Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I've created:

1. PO

2. Delivery with reference to PO

3. picking and PGI for the Delivery

4. GR for Delivery

Now, I would like to do billing, and I get the Delivery in VF04. The problem is that I receive error message and checking the log SAP say to me:

1. The bill-to party could not be determined

2. The payer could not be determined

I've found a page concerning this:

http://www.saptechies.com/configuring-the-stock-transport-order/

I don't know what these mean exactly:

A

'Configure SD for inter-company billing to enable picking up the pricing procedure for billing. Carry Out delivery through process delivery due list and billing through process billing due list.'

B

'Assign Customer No. to the Purchasing Plant for the Inter-Compnay Invoice (but you need to assign this to the Sales Organization pre-assigned to the Purchasing Plant), IMG-SD-Billing-InterCompany Billing-Define Internal Customer No. by Sales Org***and by the way for the Invoice to work between Cross-Compnay Plants, you need also to have a Sales Org for the Supplying Plant and a Pricing Determination '

I don't know how to defone pricing determination - can it cause this error?

I defined customer master for plant1 under companycode2 and I defined customer master for plant2 under companycode1.

In SPRO > SD > Billing > Intercompany Billing > DICNBSO I defined customer1 for plant1 and customer2 for plant2.

I don't know what shall I do. Could someone help in this issue?

Thanks,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Jun 12, 2008 2:45 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Couple of things you may want to check:

1) SD-->Billing --> Intercompany Billing -->Define Order Types for I/c Billing

Assign you I/C Billing Type (IV or ZIV) to the Order type DL (The PO is represented internally as DL Sales Order type).

2) Assign Organizational Units By Plant - Assign Sales Area for each plant. (say 1000,00,99)

2) Define Internal Customer Number By Sales Organization --> Assign Customer # to Each Sales Org. These Customers should be created with Account group 0120. These customers should be created for the same sales area as the plant were assigned in step 2 (1000,00,99).

Good luck!

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anand,

Thank you for your answer!

I created already customers for SPRO > MM > Purchasing > PO > Set up Stock Transport Order > Shipping Data for Plants.

Now, I created new customers for SPRO > SD > Billing > Intercompany Billing > Define Internal Customer... and I assigned:

sales_org1 customer1 (0120)

sales_org2 customer2 (0120)

And setting in SPRO > SD > Billing > Intercompany Billing > Assign Organizational Units By Plant was already done.

Still I'm facing the same problems:

1. The bill-to party could not be determined

2. The payer could not be determined.

?

Thanks,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assign the 0120 Account group customers as Bill to Party and Payer to the Plant customers in the Partner functions.

The way it determines the BP and payer is through your Plant customer.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Thanks for your help.

I carried out the settings suggested by you but the message is still the same:

1. Bill-to party could not be determined

2. The payer could not be determined

Which of my setting may be wrong?

Thanks,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check partner determination ? Is there any missout ?

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes...the problem was with partner determination in Customizing.

Thx!

BR

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

I'm getting your same error... can you please tell me which was your missout in partner determination?

Thanx!

Tommi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your message u hav mentioned that u hav done a GR for the Delivery, which is an Outbound delivery.

How can u do a GR for an Outbound delivery?

Regards,

MP