cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_MON_SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Does anyone have any experience with the restrictions on Monitor Shopping Cart?

When using BBP_MON_SC we would like to restrict the access to only those within same purchasing organization.

We have added the purch. org object id to the role, however when searching we still see results from other purchasing orgs.

Thank you for your expert advice on this matter.

rgds

katrin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Katrin

The easiest way to do this is to implement badi BBP_WF_LIST.

You will then filter on BUS2121 and the POrg field.

Keith

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. What you might also want to do is create a custom auth object, or perhaps check on the users auth group in the BBP_WF_LIST BADI, so that you can choose whether to restrict the list or not.

This is because I presume that your central project / support team will want to be able to see all carts, but they will not have all purchase orgs.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thanks for the info and really good suggestions, I will look into all of them to see which is the fastest to implement.

We were quite hoping not to do any customizing as we unfortunately are quite late in the phase.

//Katrin

henning_abel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Katrin,

I got a question concerning your problem with the restricted view in "Monitor Shopping Cart"-Transaction.

Did you finally find a solution for only displaying shopping carts of the own purchasing organization?

Did you realize BBP_WF_LIST BADI with filter on BUS2121 and the POrg field? If yes, how did you do that?

Thanks and best regards,

Henning

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Katrin,

There is a BADI (customer exit) of the same name BBP_MON_SC. You could implement an enhancement and the FM BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES to limit what is returned.

However, we have not implemented such an enhancement on BBP_MON_SC so I am not exactly sure what can or cannot be done in the BADI. Just an idea that it might be able to be done in the BADI.

Good luck.

Regards, Dean.