cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Safety Stock req deletion through tcode /SAPAPO/RLCDEL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello APO experts

I am working in Master Data maintainance in SAP R/3 and also in APO . Now my requirement is to delete safety stock requirement I am using tocode /SAPAPO/RLCDEL . After giving product ,location ad horizon in the selection screen .

After executing in Test Mode it shows message "_No orders exist in live cache"_

after removing test mode when i execute message displays "0 orders deleted" in the same screen .

Please let me know how to solve this issue as it is very urgent and need to be done in production directly.

Thanks

Chetan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not think Safety Stock Req will show up in /SAPAPO/RLCDEL.

If you have created the SS Req using the PPDS Heuristic Create Safety Stock then you need to use the Delete Safety Stock heuristic.

The reason is SS Req is created as an order of category SR.

Thanks,

somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the selection screen I am selecting Category SR.This is working fine in quality issue with production due to "livecache"

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved Thanks for the responce

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey, Can you help explain use of tcode /sapapo/ac08?

I don't know this tcode and its intended use.

Ken Snyder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken - this transaction was created for GATP to help with safety stock creation/deletion where PPDS is not being used. The program will call heuristic SAP_PP_018 (create SS in LC) and either set the create or delete flag for the heuristic for the ATP category on the selection screen. This program can be used to delete safety stock requirements without creating new safety stock requirements by selecting the delete radio button. If the create button is used then it will operate as heuristics normally does which creates/changes/deletes safety stock requirements as needed. When creating safety stock requirements you can also assign priority.

Regards

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan - try running transaction /SAPAPO/AC08 using the delete radio button.

Regards

Andy