cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP inbound activation on SAP JCA adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

for sap sample adapter, I found that SAP used ManagedConnectionFactoryActivation interface to deal with inbound processing, but i found that in the CCIInteraction.java, there are some code dealing with activate the inbound processing. whether the sap XI framework directly invoke the start method on the interface ManagedConnectionFactoryActivation or invoke it using jca adapter?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Spring,

I've read some of your threads and I suppose, you should have some knowledge about my problem.

It's very similar to yours mentioned in this thread. I'm also working on a JCA adapter. My problem is, that after deployment, the constructor is called twice (by different classloaders), but after this, no activation of the adapter happens (the method start() isn't called). So, inbound processing doesn't work.

Deployment worked out, everythin is ok in visual admin.

When I invoke the start()-Method out of my adapters code, the thread is getting out of control. So this workaround is very dangerous.

So do you have any furhter information for me regarding this problem?

Thank you very much in advance! If anybody else has an idea, you're also welcome ...

Cheers,

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi spring,

Did u solve the problem???...

regards,

Gowtham K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, i resolved i think:), the solution is just like my previous note

Message was edited by: Spring Tang

Message was edited by: Spring Tang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Spring,

Did u mean inbound activation is through Adapter Code??

I have tried with out implementing ManagedConnectionFactory Activation class. Then teh adapter is not getting activated...

Former Member
0 Kudos

the method start() of the interface ManagedConnectionFactory is activated when I deployed it to the pck using sdm. From sap doc, the interface will be activated when deploy/undeploy, start/stop in visual admin, but i did not find where to activate the execute method of cciinteraction to start/stop this interface. for your situation, is your sp is sp9 or higher? in pck sp9, it cannot be activated only in pck through loop scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the method start() of the interface

ManagedConnectionFactory is activated when I deployed

it to the pck using sdm. From sap doc, the interface

will be activated when deploy/undeploy, start/stop in

visual admin, but i did not find where to activate

the execute method of cciinteraction to start/stop

this interface.

Start/stop in CCIInteraction is not called, see the Javadoc for XIInteractionSpec which states that START/STOP is currently not used.

Kínd regards,

Rolf

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for clearing my confusion

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to build the sample RA, On NW04, SP15.

Could you please tell me where can I find the library for com.sap.engine.interfaces.connector.ManagedConnectionFactoryActivation?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DS,

It is there in sapj2eeclient.jar file.

Regards,

Gowtham K.

0 Kudos

Thank you.