cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTR Server is unreachable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to login in NWDS in the track created in the DTr or DC perpective.I am getting the error as:

DTR Server is unreachable.

Please suggest.Its urgent.

Regards,

Rajani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to landscape configurator of CMS and check the DTR url.

it should be in the format

http://server:port/dtr

reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to access DTR using web browser also.

Regards,

Rajani

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Rajani,

This means there is an problem with your NWDI. may be restart of NWDI is down. please check it and if needed then restart it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Where do we check for the restart of NWDI?

Regards,

Rajani

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you run http://<server>:<port>/ if that does not give a web page then thats a fair indication your system is either still starting or is in trouble. As NWDI takes a couple of minutesmax to start the applications (as opposed to a portal) then I would expect a return on this fairly soon after startup.

It may be that the URL/Port is wrong or there are connection issues.

You can use the stand alone log viewer or the log viewer in visual administrator to look at the dtr logs and the default.trc logs also for issues but a restart first is always good.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you reach the DTR WebUI via a webbrowser?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What dtr URL have you specified in NWDS and have you changed it since you last successfully logged on last. Any details like this will point to the likely suspect that we can help further with.

What setting to you have in the menu path Windows - Preferences - Java Development Infrastructure - Development configuration?... this should point to your SLD and the Ping Server button should work.