Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy Cost Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

< MODERATOR: no emails please >

Hi to all,

This is regarding cost planning through easy cost planning.

I have a project with 4 WBS elements. For each i have planned the cost with different planning forms.

The cost from each WBS element shall be summed up to the header level WBS element. as per my understanding.

The total cost for all the 4 WBS elements is 61,144.22 EUR, but however the total cost being shown at the header level WBS element is 46,033.92 EUR.

Can anyone detail me about this..

Also where can we customize / configure these planning forms.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the problem may be in the logic given in Planning form by which the calculation is done. You can check with transaction CKCM.

rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

see Nallagandla Somesh

when ever created project, under wbs elements. see the relations. under one projects u have any number of wbs elements. for ur problem.

u created a project, under project created a wbs element with same project name. under above wbs element( which has project name) only u have to create the remaing 4 wbs elements.

then u have easily to find the cost or revenue easilu

regards

prasanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check for any WBS elsements costs no yet transfered to Project.

Let me know more details

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Well when i click on the level 1 WBS I can see all the Level two WBS elemens costs in the overview.

Costs of the level 2 are

159.951264.4834422.6+25297.19

the difference being 15,110.3, so how do i verify whether all the costs have been transfered..

Can you please guide me with this....

Hope what i have stated is clear.

regards

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if any overheads are calculated.

Or revaluate the costing structure.

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Can you please give me your mail IDs so that i can send you the screen shots of the above issue, which can give some clarity.

Regards

Somesh.N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if clicking on function 'Revaluate costing structure' has any effect on rollup.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried that too, but it gives an error saying cost plan cannot be changed.