cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in cheque printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

i have script which has a bank cheque to be printed.

its working fine in noida and pune location but there is printing in chennai location.

i am new to scripts.

so can some one help me like what should i do in this regards.its very urgent and POINTS WILL BE GIVEN

waiting for a quick response

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

my fi/co consult. is telling printer maintained in noida and that of chennai and pune are different.

so there is problem in both locations now.

i was asked to see if any changes can be done to the script layout to solve the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya just wait and c what he says.There is nothing wrong with the script developed by you. Close the thread.

Thanks

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah i am just waiting for answer from him.

can u also tell me how to debug the script and find the relvant print program in t-code nace pls

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

any updattes on this regard?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i was just told by the fi/co consult. that the printer they are using in chennai is a different one compared to pune and noida.

so is there anything to do with the script(i want to know that first)?

and the problem is in the cheque where the amount gets printed in the box its getting printed above the box and same is the problem the actual data is getting printed above the respective area.

lemme know the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its the printer settings buddy..There is nothing wrong with ur Script.Tell them to maintain the same configurations on all the printers.

Thanks

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

The printer configurations have to be the same in all the locations. In scripts a printer setting can change ur allignment completely.

Thanks

NAyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

what is the error you are facing ??

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the printer settings in SPAD. Here it self make the changes ,what are they in noida and pune printer settings.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar