cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA on solution manager - short dumps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

I've setup EWA on solution manager for Remote System BWQ, all test etc went fine, but as soon as I start service processing on solman to retrieve the data, a short dump is create as follows:

Short text
    Syntax error in program "RDSVASAEA_ROOT_____________049 ".

Error in the ABAP Application Program

The current ABAP program "SAPLDSVAS_PROC" had to be terminated because it has
 come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.

The following syntax error occurred in program "RDSVASAEA_ROOT_____________049
  " in include "RDSVASAEA_ROOT_____________049 " in
 line 87:
 "INCLUDE report "/1CAGTF/IF_LOGFUNC_000393" not found."
 " "
 " "
 " "

The include has been created and last changed by:
 Created by: "SAP "
 Last changed by: "SAP "
 Error in the ABAP Application Program

The current ABAP program "SAPLDSVAS_PROC" had to be terminated because it has
 come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.

could anyone please assist me with this.

Regards,

Stephan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

RDSVASAEA_ROOT_____________049 belongs to ST-SER 700_2007_1.

Have you applied the Stack 15?

A solution will be provided today. I would to like improve our standard procedure for this problem.

Best regards,

Ruediger

P.S:. Please check the related message in service.sap.com

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

as discussed, the instructions of [SAP Note 727998|http://www.service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/727998] will help you to avoid the SYNTAX_ERROR in SM:EXEC SERVICES.

I would recommend to apply Stack 15 plus available Support Packages of SAP Solution Manager 7.0.

Best regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruediger,

I will update SOLMAN to stack 15, and apply SAP Note 72798, and get back to you whether that has worked or not.

Thanks for the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

So i tried to implement the above mentioned notes, but to update the solution manager stack, i have to use maintenance optimizer to approve the stack...

I have added solution manager 7.0 to the solution overview, and can select it from 'Plan Maintenance' window.. but as soon as i try and go to the second step, another short dump is created.

Runtime Errors         UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION
Exception              CX_SOCM_NOT_IMPLEMENTED
Date and Time          13.06.2008 09:25:45
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|Short text                                                                                |
|    An exception occurred that was not caught.                                                    |

|What happened?                                                                                |
|    The exception 'CX_SOCM_NOT_IMPLEMENTED' was raised, but it was not caught                     |
|     anywhere along                                                                               |
|    the call hierarchy.                                                                           |
|                                                                                |
|    Since exceptions represent error situations and this error was not                            |
|    adequately responded to, the running ABAP program                                             |
|     'CL_CHM1_CHANGE_REQU_INSTANCE==CP' has to be                                                 |
|    terminated.                                                                                |

i then looked at Notes:

Note 851496 - Exception: CX_SOCM_NOT_IMPLEMENTED missing implementation

Note 849690 - BC Set Change Management

But none of them seem relevant to our SOLMAN.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The note is:[1242931 - Dump UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION - CX_SOCM_NOT_IMPLEMENTED|http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1242931]

Kind regards,

Marcel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Got support back from SAP, this seems to have solved it...

The cause of the dump are some new check conditions, which are

inserted by the activation of the BC-Set SOLMAN40_MOPZ_001. This BC-Set

is activated with the implementation of the IMG acitivity "Configurationof Extended Maintenance Optimizer Functions". So it seems that you have

done this activity.

This is needed for the SLM scenario, but this requires that the SLM is

installed and fully configured before this activity can be activated.

Otherwise a short dump is the result when changing the status in MOPZ.

Therefore,to solve this issue, you need to delete the check conditions

manually from view TSOCM_COND_MAPP:

SLMO SLMO0001 E0002 40 SYSTEM_ASSIGNMENT

SLMO SLMO0001 E0006 10 FREED_FROM_LOCKING

SLMO SLMO0001 E0007 10 MOPZ_LU_WITHDRAWN

SLMO SLMO0001 E0007 20 FREED_FROM_LOCKING

There is no note on this currently.