P portugal2

E english2

E english3

repository data have only one field where i want store only english record :

filed

english1

english2

english3.. ets.

how i can set filter in import manager for do it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can use Set Value to NULL Source value property for field1 if and only if it maps with your any Destination field but if you are mapping not mapping Field1 with any destination target field then it wont work.

In Import Manager during Match Records Tab when you select Matching fields and default Import Action to Create,

Here in Record Matching: Source Records Corresponding to field containing value other than English , you can right click on the record and Skip it, so in this way your Data Manager get populated with fields containing English Value only.

Hope it will Help You,

Rewards if Useful.......

Mandeep Saini

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you are help me

tnx all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanstantsin,

The time of Import just MAP the field just MAP your Fielf 1 with the target field and FIELD2 with the other target field in the repository.Right click on Field1 and go to (before mapping)Set Flat Null Handling and choose Ignore Nulls do it for the FIELD2 also.

Now in the Value mapping of Field1 right click on D and P and choose Set Value to NULL.

Now go to Value mapping of Field2 and right click on danish and portugal1 and choose Set Value to NULL.

Save the Map.

Null values will be ignored every time of import.

Now go to Match Records and select import action and import records.

In data manager you will get only records as

E english1

E english2

E english3

This can be aone time solution

Reward if helpful.

Regards,

Vinay Yadav

Edited by: Vinay Yadav on Jun 12, 2008 12:33 PM