cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page not getting displayed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i am trying to execute my proj, its not getting loaded properly.

ie. My proj consists of three views. First two views are getting loaded properly. Last view is not getting loaded and when i expand my portal tray it showing blank page. Wat s wrong here. Is it problem with our WD app or Portal side. If i log off my proj with expanding the tray, next time its loaded propely. Problem occurs first time only. Then if i give refresh its working properly.

Before tht i got LockException, After i gave the com.sap.Locking.maxwait parameter to max limit tht exception is not coming now. and page is not getting loaded. Can any one have an idea ?

Its urgent pls....

GS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Can you check if you have load balancing and your application is deployed properly on all instances and the page is available for all nodes. May be when you click the page is provided from the other node.

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this problem will solve by applying some settings in VA. ??

GS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having the same issue in production. How did you solve your problem?

Request you to let me know what needs to be done. My Webdynpro application when loaded thru internet displays Page Cannot be displayed and when you refresh the page it loads the page. We are using Windows Vista + IE 7.

Any help is highly appreciated!!

Thanks,

Madhavi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member751941
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

Have you embedded the third view with in the window?

Regards,

Mithu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i give refresh button in portal, the page is loaded... Starting only its not getting loaded..

GS