cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms multiple pages in print preview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have developed a smartform, when i executed the printprogram ,in that selection screen if i give single customer it is working fine and showing all the pages for that customer in the print preview .

Now If i give multiple customers in the selection screens its showing only first customer in the print preview , the rest of customers its not showing in the printpreview but when i directly give print means its printing for all customers for all pages.

i need to see all the pages for multiple customers in the printpreview.

regards

morris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you cont see all the pages in the print preview.by clicking page down u will see one by one page.i think there is no such option to see like that.

please reward me if helpful.

Regards,

Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the menu bar you will find options like previous page, next page etc. click on them to move to different pages. You can't see all the pages at once in print preview.

Regards,

Shaheen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you get the print preview, there is an icon in the centre to scroll through the pages. Click that and you could c all your pages. It cannot happen that the pages are not seen during print preview and it gets printed on the print command.

Thanks

Nayan