cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10G - User Defined Screen Layout - Fwd Agent value not getting displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have an issue in VL10G transaction. I have designed a new user specific layout for this transaction where i am capturing details like customer name, Plant, Route Forwarding Agent etc.

For Sales Orders, all these fields are getting displayed. But, where as for Purchase Orders, Forwarding Agent value is not getting Displayed. All the other fields are coming for PO's also except for the Forwarding Agent.

Can anyone tell me, what may be the reason. In PO, I am giving the vendor number in the header as well as Item level.

It is really urgent. Your immediate answers will be very helpful.

If answers are helpful, points will be definitely rewarded.

Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

according to attached note 842829 point 2, the behavior you're facing is SAP standard behavior.

Note 842829, point 2:

"The partner data is not copied from the stock transport order to the replenishment delivery. This particularly applies to the forwarding agent. The replenishment delivery uses only the customer of the receiving plant (EKPO-WERKS) as a partner. In the replenishment delivery, this customer (EKPV-KUNNR) is the goods recipient and is not the sold-to party or a general customer, for which a (different) goods recipient would be determined using the customer master record in the replenishment delivery. If there is a vendor in the purchase order header, you could, if necessary, use a modification to transfer this as a partner to the replenishment delivery, however this is not the case in the SAP standard system. There is no known modification for transferring the forwarding agent."

Regards,

Ely

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ely,

Thanks for your reply. It has given me an idea of what to do next.

Regards

Vijay

Answers (0)