Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order to XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

need a help.

I am trying to send PO created in me21n (service PO) to XI but not able to. i cud send orders02 by we19.

i have configured output type n evrything. still stuck up.

errs

1. no communication meduim defined for medium A:: whereas in nace i cud see under NEU-->under processing routines n partner functions are defined for LS. but when i double click NEU in NACE in tranmission medium etc, i cudnt see any entry.

2. while i am savind the PO in ME22n shows "Partner XIDCLNTXXX does not exist for partner function LS"

inputs wud be great help as not able to sort it out

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

create a vendor or customer partner profile (it's not the same as with logical system)

but then in We20 (if you created a vendor) you just assign it there

Regards

chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

thanks for the replies

All the ALE config is in place :like

Partner profile for XI (used logical sys name)

Port for XI

In Txn NAce neu is having ALE medium and processing routines etc.

I mentioned about we 19 so as to tell that my ale is doing fine. I am not understanding

That do I have to do config for vendor in partner profile. As in partner profile my Outbound is orders:orders02, ordchg , synch.

What do I do.

Pls suggest

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While calling the Outbound program from ME21n tcodes just check if the proper Logical system name is passed to IDOC Control record or not. While processing order05 it might be considering the default Partner profile instead of one that you have setup.

What is the status code of IDOC processed via ME21n. Are you able to see the IDOC in WE02

Also check the SM58.

Thanks

swarup

Edited by: Swarup Sawant on Jun 12, 2008 9:16 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i did all the below steps;

created new service PO, in me21n, but in partner tab i cudnt see the type LS n other corresponding details.

then i entered processing type ALE in messages tab, partner as vendor(no given in PO), neu, saved. saw screen wth PO created wth the no specied there.

Now when i check sm58 i cud see nothing.

We02 says no idocs selected.one thing i wanted to know how is this PO no. gets an idoc number .

as we02 show s the status idoc number no rather PO number.

not understanding.

shivhare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi DIVYANG

you can find PO number in data record of IDOC and you can also find data in table EDID4

Thanks

Amit Shivhare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have tried almost all the configs.

1. created partner profile for vendor (the one which i am using inside my PO in me21n), also i hav partner profile for XI (wth name similar to LS of XI)

2.have created model view that has sending BS as MM and receiv as XI wth mess types orders

3. have created port which is used by partner type VN and LS in the respective messg type .

4.In NACE, for neu, all the routines and programs are RSNASTED, ALE_PROCESSING .

still the same error

no communication medium for A

No partner type defined for LS

**also inside PO, under partner type tab in me21n, i am not getting option of LS (LS doesnt exists in master records)

i wud appreciate the help as it v urgent

Also in sm58 dump says ::functional module-- IDOC_ERROR_WORKFLOW_START_R, target system --> none

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The partner profile is not proerly configured and called from outbound processing program ie.e the configuration of Logica system accessed via tcode Me21n. But From WE19 you are insisting to process teh idoc manually so it it will be considering the default logica system and will be processing to XI.

Just try to re-configure the Logica system

refer

http://www.netweaverguru.com/EDI/HTML/IDocBook.htm

http://www.allsaplinks.com/idoc_sample.html

http://www.geocities.com/xplosion78/customised_ALE_IDOC_BY_SACHIN_DABHADE.zip

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/35/b0ea5187a62488e10000009b38f9b7/content.htm

Thanks

swarup

shivhare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi DIVYANG p

can you create partner profile for ls XIDCLNTXXX

create partner profile of XIDCLNTXXX in we 20

Thanks

Amit Shivhare