cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REG : Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

when we are developing a script from scratch...

1) we prapre a layoutand then we craete a driver program for the script layout.

2) we go to NACE Tcode and assign the corresponding script name and driver program for an output type.So

now we go for a Tcode(for ex : ME23n) and then we give PO number and issue output so that

corresponig driver program and script form will be triggered.

here my question is : how does the driver program gets the PO number from transaction ME23N????

plz answer my question

regards

Parthu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The program you assigned was not a driver program. ME23N has its own driver program. When u issue the output, the value of the PO goes to your SAP script that you have configured and hence gets printed.

Thanks

Nayan

KalC
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Parthu,

When you maintain script and driver program in NACE transaction then you have to maintain a form routine name for example ENTRY. with this name you have maintain your driver program. write like below in your print program.

Form ENTRY USING return_code us_screen.

<write your code in between this>

<i.e. data extraction .....write_form...etc>

endform.

You can get the PO number from the field NAST-OBJKY. Using this you can get the PO data and print..........

Regards,

Kalyan.

former_member673464
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

From Nast structure it will pass the values of PO number and other details.Generally we give subroutine name from which the output will be triggerred.In the driver program we use the nast structure for fetching the remaining data.

Regards,

Veeresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI veeru,

IF U have done a script from scratch..can u plz send the code for getting PO number into driver program....not the whole code...but code for getting the value of PO number into driver program.

reagrds

Parthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

while issuing output for po in me23n

set a break point and debug the program

RSnast00

u might get some idea

Regards,

priya